Agate is a very diverse stone, found in many different colors in nature. Agate stones are a mixture of red, gray, white, blue, brown and green colors. Agate stone has been used as a protective factor against negative energies since the early ages as ornaments, jewelry and decorative. Agate is hard and its colored parts have a translucent transparent or translucent structure. It took its name from the Achates River in Sicily.
Agate is a strong healing agent in general. It can be used as a kind of therapy tool. Various minerals within the stone can be a source of healing in different matters. However, it is necessary that it touch the body and the energy in nature, especially solar energy, can reach the body through the stone. Symbolizes the Agate Taurus.
Benefits of Agate Stone
• It is believed to protect the carrier from danger and end their non-compliance.
• It is good for insomnia, cowardice, blackhead, and harm, as well as the proper functioning of metabolism.
• It helps in realizing the facts.
• Agate, which has a strong and masculine energy, is beneficial for genitals and sexual power.
• It gives a feeling of warmth to the tight parts of the body and reduces the tension.
• It releases excess or negative energy in the body, thereby eliminating stress.
• Socializes the person and helps him to adapt to the environment and people.
• It helps to overcome fears and increase courage.
• It improves mental and logic power.
• Strengthens the body and relaxes the circulation of lymph.
• Balances blood pressure. Especially brings low blood pressure to normal level.
• It provides protection against evil eye. Because it has a remarkable feature for the first look.
• With its vitality energy, it also allows you to see the good direction of the events when you feel distressed and bad. If you're easily effected by the negativity of people, carnelian will be very good for you.
• After canceling the tender and they will not offer users to see dr. It keeps children carrying this stone in their pockets away from negative emotions and quarrels.
Symbolizing worldly success, agate protects against negative energy and stimulates exhausted courage. It would be beneficial for businessmen to carry this stone especially under the waist (pocket, ring, etc.). It increases self-confidence, especially when used as a ring.
• Represents joy and peace.
Hardness Level: 7
Chemical Structure: SiO2
Specific Gravity: 2.57 - 2.64
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Heart
Cleaning: Flowing water, Sun (1 Hour)
Amethyst, which means not getting drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Since it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry on you all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects it from negativity. Try to keep this stone on you especially when you are in a negatively charged environment. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the strongest stones in terms of effect, is the purple type of quartz stone. They have different colors from lilac to dark purple. It takes its purple color from the iron mine and is a silicon dioxide composition. It is recommended to use with Pink Quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for the eyes
• Because it carries a negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting excess electricity charge in the body.
• Good for heart conditions
• Cleans the blood
Good for allergies
• Soothes anger, relieves stress and gives positive energy
How should the Amethyst Cleaning be done?
The most convenient way to clean the gemstones is to bury it in dry soil at certain intervals and wait for a day. If your stone is porous, you can also clean it by standing in clean water. Because it is soil and water cleaner. Since too many people come into contact with stones, it will cause an accumulation of negative energy, so you should definitely clean your newly bought stones before using them for the first time. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Soaking in sunlight or clean water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where is the Amethyst Stone Removed?
Amethyst, which is extracted in a large area on the earth, takes different names according to its color. major countries extracted; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone, which has a hardness of 7, is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as a jewelry, it is necessary to contact the skin. If it is used as a decorative item in environments such as home and workplace, it is more suitable to use untreated parts as crystal. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
Tiger eye stone, which is a quartz group stone, is one of the most valuable healing stones. It gets silky appearance when polished. Tiger's eye stone is a rotating stone. It is generally used as jewelry. It is known that tiger eye stone is good for asthma diseases. It also comes into play in case of nervous system disorder and shows its relaxing effect. It is a great emotional stabilizer.
Tiger eye stone is the stone of independence. Its color is yellow and streaked on brown. It has a glassy, iridescent and silky appearance. Tiger's eye stone increases the sense of ownership. Besides, it is good for insomnia and gives mental calmness. It gives ease and courage to those who carry it. Tiger eye stone is usually extracted in Australia, South Africa and Burma. The price of tiger eye stone varies according to its quality. For this reason, although the two products look exactly the same, their prices may differ.
Benefits of Tiger Eye Stone
• It has benefits for asthmatic patients.
• It has beneficial effects for digestive system disorders, spleen and pancreas.
• Increases courage and reminds you of your purpose whenever you think your life lacks a purpose.
• It is a gift that is sought after among lovers because it is a stone that appeals to emotions. You can use it as a ring or necklace, or carry it in your pocket.
• It is emotionally stabilizing and reduces stubbornness. It allows the person to perceive events more clearly.
• Tiger eye with strength and courage; increases your stamina and gives you a desire to progress despite obstacles.
• If you plan to make changes in your life, the stone you need is the tiger's eye stone.
• It is beneficial for children who have nightmares.
• It is believed that the tiger's eye protects it from the evil eye and was used for this purpose in the past.
• It enables people who carry it to be less dependent on others.
Hardness Level: Tiger eye with a hardness level of 7 is easily used in making jewelry and ornaments.
Countries of origin: Australia, South Africa and Burma
Chakras: Flowing water
Lapis lazuli has been used as jewelry and ornaments since ancient times. Lapis Lazuli, which was mostly used during the period of ancient Egypt and Pharaohs, is generally dark blue. It takes light to dark shades of blue, but only in blue. There are yellow metallic pyrites on it. These pyrites are just another stone. It is not gold particles. Although it is not a pure stone in nature, Lapis Lazuli is very valuable. It is formed by combining several minerals and gets its blue color from these minerals. However, it is not a mineral but a rock.
Lapis lazuli stones with yellow pyrite shine on them are more valuable than others. Some lapis have white calcite veins, which reduces the value of lapis. Lapis, which we generally know with its dark blue color, gives H2S gas when it meets hydrochloric acid. The smell of this gas resembles a rotten egg. The presence of pyrite in the stone is often important to distinguish the natural lapis lazuli from many lapis imitations.
For whatever purpose you use your stone, do not carry it on you all the time. When you carry it on you constantly, your body will get used to the effect of the stone and its effect decreases. To clean your stone, avoid soap and water. Because the water will cause your lapis stone to become dull. To clean your stone, just leave it in sunlight.
Benefits of Lapis Lazuli Stone
• It strengthens physical abilities and communication ability.
• Strengthens bones. Strengthens skeleton.
• It provides protection of young children from respiratory diseases.
• It regulates blood pressure.
• It activates the thyroid glands.
• It clarifies irrational thoughts and adds intensity to your thoughts.
• It is a stone that should be used with care. The energy it radiates can cause dizziness in sensitive people.
• With its determined and effective energy, it allows you to look at the events you ignore. It strengthens your soul's desire to reach the truth.
• It reduces anxiety and gives the person vitality.
• It removes young children from their fears.
• It is used for mental clarity and enlightenment. It helps deep thought.
Hardness Degree: 5-6
Cleaning: Sun (30 minutes)
Sodalite is a precious natural stone in indigo blue. Sodalite is an aluminum silicate mineral and occurs in igneous rocks. Lapis should not be confused with lazuli as it is a stone that looks like lapis in appearance and color. It is usually extracted in Brazil and Canada.
Sodalite is is good for throat disorders as well as it can benefit people suffering from nausea during the journey. It reduces shyness and encourages people who cannot express their feelings and thoughts clearly. It reduces the tension on people. If you are a timid person, carry this stone close to your heart.When cleaning your stone, it is enough to leave it in sunlight for 5 minutes and wipe it with a damp cloth. Soapy water will damage your stone by matting it.
Benefits of Sodalite Stone
• Sodalite is good for all throat disorders. It reduces swelling and inflammation in the throat. For this purpose, the stone used should be at least as large as the swollen or inflamed area.
• It helps people who are depressed to return to their normal state of drug users.
• It keeps the person in the realities of this world as well as establishing a strong bond with his soul.
• It helps you concentrate on what you need by silencing unnecessary sounds in your mind. In this way, you can realize your thoughts and determine your goals. It can be used to increase concentration.
• People who cannot easily express their feelings and thoughts use this stone in their neck area, it makes them comfortable. Thus, their tensions disappear and words are easily poured out of their mouths. Successful results are obtained in this recovery when used regularly. If you are a timid person, carry this stone close to your heart.
• It is good for those who have nausea during the journey.
Hardness Level: 6
Chakras: Throat, Forehead, Cleaning: Sun (5 minutes)
Topaz, which has been used since ancient times and believed to be one of the most powerful stones, is said to be good for eye diseases and epidemics such as plague. There are many colors of Topaz.
It can be white, gray, blue, yellow, orange, brown, red or colorless. Colorless topaz can also be mixed as it is the same weight as the diamond. This similarity can only be distinguished by the Mohs scale. The color of the stone is mostly variable and may lose its color in sunlight. For example, the brown topaz of Siberia becomes white in the sunlight. For the first time in the 18th century, a jeweler found that the Brazilian topaz turned pink when slightly heated, and this method became widespread. This type of burned topaz is often called Brazilian ruby, and the rare natural red topaz is called by the same name.
This stone is known to heal unhealthy people and encourage them. Topaz, which is a very beautiful and rare stone, is especially used in jewelry making. It is a dazzling stone with its natural and magnificent light. Especially yellow topaz and orange topaz are the most valuable varieties. Blue topaz is the most widely used topaz variety. It is believed to bring abundance and abundance. Today, Brazil is the country where the most valuable topazes are extracted. Topaz crystals are generally rectangular in shape and are the only natural gemstone with the same weight as the diamond. Transparent topaz is sometimes indistinguishable from diamonds.
Benefits of Topaz Stone
• It is an important physical and mental healing in general.
• Especially transparent Topaz provides spiritual growth.
• It is protective and healing against eye diseases.
• It gives clarity of mind, increases its reasoning power, and gives the person the intelligence, intuition and courage to deal with this situation in sudden dangerous or difficult situations.
• It is believed to protect the oppressors from the persecution and the evil of bad characters.
• Improves intelligence and abilities.
• It strengthens the immune system.
• It is good for eye diseases and epidemics.
Hardness Level: 8
Chakras: Root, Sun fly, Throat, Crown
Turquoise, also known as Turquoise, is a non-transparent (opaque) blue-green stone. It has been used in jewelry making since ancient Egypt. It is very valuable in terms of its effectiveness, but nowadays synthetic turquoise is losing its importance since it is produced. Even experts find it difficult to distinguish real Turquoise from their presentation. Turquoise stone is a very valuable and expensive stone, so its counterfeit in the market is very high.
It is believed that turquoise protects against evil eye. It is among the most used stones by women as jewelry. It is especially beneficial to the digestive system when used as a belt buckle.
When used with turquoise silver, it increases the balance. Turquoise stone also symbolizes peace.
Turquoise can be in all shades between sky blue and green. In some, gold vein is also found. It gives calmness and peace to the user, and eliminates anxiety. Turquoise also strengthens the body. It gives happiness to the user.
Benefits of Turquoise Stone
• Relieves anxiety.
• It is useful in relieving the grief of grieving people or saving people who are in shock of an incident. It gives them the sense of peace that people in this situation need.
• It increases the healing powers of those who carry it and helps them increase their wisdom.
• It is effective against evil eye.
• It is a stone that can be used every day as jewelry. Especially when buried in silver, the effect increases and stabilizes.
• For digestive problems; It can be used as belt buckle, bracelet or ring.
• It regulates blood pressure and is good for heart diseases.
Hardness Level: 7
Chemical Structure: SiO2
Specific Gravity: 2.57 - 2.64
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Heart
Cleaning: Flowing water, Sun (1 Hour)