Amethyst, which means not getting drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Since it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry on you all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects it from negativity. Try to keep this stone on you especially when you are in a negatively charged environment. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the strongest stones in terms of effect, is the purple type of quartz stone. They have different colors from lilac to dark purple. It takes its purple color from the iron mine and is a silicon dioxide composition. It is recommended to use with Pink Quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for the eyes
• Because it carries a negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting excess electricity charge in the body.
• Good for heart conditions
• Cleans the blood
Good for allergies
• Soothes anger, relieves stress and gives positive energy
How should the Amethyst Cleaning be done?
The most convenient way to clean the gemstones is to bury it in dry soil at certain intervals and wait for a day. If your stone is porous, you can also clean it by standing in clean water. Because it is soil and water cleaner. Since too many people come into contact with stones, it will cause an accumulation of negative energy, so you should definitely clean your newly bought stones before using them for the first time. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Soaking in sunlight or clean water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where is the Amethyst Stone Removed?
Amethyst, which is extracted in a large area on the earth, takes different names according to its color. major countries extracted; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone, which has a hardness of 7, is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as a jewelry, it is necessary to contact the skin. If it is used as a decorative item in environments such as home and workplace, it is more suitable to use untreated parts as crystal. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
The moonstone, which has been seen as a precious stone since the first civilizations and made jewelery, was used effectively by the Romans. Moonstone usually contains translucent white, orange, blue colors. When it is exposed to light, also known as rainbow, it shines blue.
Moonstone, which has a hardness of 6 - 6.5, is of medium hardness and should be treated delicate. Otherwise, it is a stone that can be damaged easily. It is used for lower abdomen, solar fly, heart chakras. The moonstone, which takes this name because of rumors that it reflects the glow of the moon, has emotional balancing qualities. Its main locations are Brazil, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, Burma, Tanzania and Mexico.
Benefits of Moonstone
• Moonstone helps the person to get rid of emotional tension and accept their feelings.
• In cases of overreaction and anxiety, moonstone balances you and allows you to be sensitive to other people's feelings.
• It provides emotional balance and is good against ego.
• It mutually enhances the feelings of compassion and sympathy between you and people and brings sympathy to the person who carries it.
• Makes lovers to be more passionate.
• Strengthens intuition and communication.
• It is the stone of those with low stars. It is effective against evil eye.
• Ensures regular monthly periods of women.
• It is good for cramps, leg and back pain. It relieves the pain of birth.
• It is effective against gluttony.
Coral is a stone that can be found in all shades of white to red, pink and orange. It is a living stone formed and living in all warm and shallow seas in the world. Corals are made of pure calcium. It is a living organic stone.
The belief that it strengthens the heart and spleen, gives relief, peace and energy, strengthens breathing, prevents low blood pressure, maintains the balance of the body, is good for the lung, symbolizes deep love and love. Coral, which has been used as jewelry and ornaments from past to present, may contain magnesium carbonate and some trace amount of organic substances in addition to pure calcium in its chemical composition. It shines like glass when polished. In jewelry manufacturing, red, pink and white corals are the most popular ones. Among these, the most valuable is red coral. Coral, which is sensitive to acids and heat, may leave color on you during use.
It has the appearance and hardness of natural coral, grain or wood. The first distinctive feature of natural coral is its rough and stained surface with its color. Smooth corals are either processed or corrected, or artificial, that is fake. The ones with excessive color are painted, and those who have no spots are most likely counterfeited.
It is more useful when used with silver or copper in coral jewelry. It is used for the treatment of many skin diseases, especially psoriasis.
Benefits of Coral Stone
• It strengthens the heart and spleen.
• Strengthens reputation in the family and among friends.
• Strengthens one's spiritual understanding.
• It eliminates the lack of concentration.
• It ensures the preservation of purity and balance.
• It is effective against evil, especially since its red and pinkish type is remarkable.
• It is considered protective and curative for infants and children against pediatric diseases.
• Intelligence gives intelligence agility, strengthens memory.
• Keeps blood circulation system healthy and helps in the treatment of blood related diseases.
• Balances the hormonal system and keeps it healthy.
• Eliminates negativities and negative energy in the home and family, creates peace and comfort.
Pink quartz, which is a rare type of quartz in nature. It was used in the making of seals and symbols in ancient times, and today it is used in making carved trinkets, decorative items and jewelery. Its color varies from Pale pink to rose red. It has gained a reputation as a love stone.
If you have used your crystal for too long, its energy may be depleted. It begins to transfer the negative energy it has collected to you. You will feel this negative energy in the form of headaches, nausea. In this case, before using your crystal again, you need to bury it in the ground overnight and clean it.
Leaving your crystal with an amethyst also cleans it. For this, you can take two crystals and use one while cleaning the other. Do not let other people touch a crystal you clean. For whatever purpose, before using a newly purchased crystal, be sure to bury it in the ground overnight to purify it from negative energy.
Crystals can cause headaches at first in those who are not accustomed to its energy. If so, occasionally remove your crystal. However, you can wear it constantly when you get used to its energy.
The quartz with a clear inside is called "Male Quartz", and the quartz with a smoke inside is called "Female Quartz". In crystal clusters, they are usually found together. Male quartz has a positive effect on people with mental confusion and pessimism due to its clarity. It has a stimulating and stimulating effect on human. Female quartz has a dull structure. Although its appearance is not as beautiful as male quartz, it has many more features. It is good for severe headaches that occur mentally, emotionally or physically.
Pink quartz has a soothing effect and relaxes the heart. It provides emotional pain and distress to decrease. The names of quartz crystals vary according to their color. Another name for pink quartz is love crystal. It is known that those who carry it do not have emotions such as anger and jealousy. In addition to relaxation and peace, you will feel your heart relieved with confidence in the crystal.
Benefits of Pink Quartz Stone
• It renews the body cells, therefore it both cures diseases and increases the body's resistance.
• It provides inner peace and harmony.
• Keeps systems of organs such as kidney, lung, liver and heart healthy.
• Heals wounds, angina, asthma and visual disturbances.
• It is good for depression. It allows the person to value himself, gives a sense of self-confidence.
• It makes you love life.
• It destroys negative energy around you and collects and accumulates positive energy.
• It is an emotional stabilizer. It stimulates brain functions.
• It provides protection against loss of power and vitality.
• It collects radiation emitted from devices such as wireless modems, mobile phones, and radios.
• Strengthens mental concentration.
• It protects the person from negative energy in the environment when it is carried under clothing by touching the skin. If you are in an environment with positive people, wear your stone visible. Thus, it collects the positive energy of the people around you.
• It has a headache relieving feature.
• Keeps digestion and blood circulation system healthy and improves if sick.
• It is healthy for the eye. It gives the eagle vision and power.
Hardness Level: 7
Countries are removed: Turkey, Afghanistan, Iran, Canada, Brazil, United States, Mexico.