Agate is a very diverse stone, found in many different colors in nature. Agate stones are a mixture of red, gray, white, blue, brown and green colors. Agate stone has been used as a protective factor against negative energies since the early ages as ornaments, jewelry and decorative. Agate is hard and its colored parts have a translucent transparent or translucent structure. It took its name from the Achates River in Sicily.
Agate is a strong healing agent in general. It can be used as a kind of therapy tool. Various minerals within the stone can be a source of healing in different matters. However, it is necessary that it touch the body and the energy in nature, especially solar energy, can reach the body through the stone. Symbolizes the Agate Taurus.
Benefits of Agate Stone
• It is believed to protect the carrier from danger and end their non-compliance.
• It is good for insomnia, cowardice, blackhead, and harm, as well as the proper functioning of metabolism.
• It helps in realizing the facts.
• Agate, which has a strong and masculine energy, is beneficial for genitals and sexual power.
• It gives a feeling of warmth to the tight parts of the body and reduces the tension.
• It releases excess or negative energy in the body, thereby eliminating stress.
• Socializes the person and helps him to adapt to the environment and people.
• It helps to overcome fears and increase courage.
• It improves mental and logic power.
• Strengthens the body and relaxes the circulation of lymph.
• Balances blood pressure. Especially brings low blood pressure to normal level.
• It provides protection against evil eye. Because it has a remarkable feature for the first look.
• With its vitality energy, it also allows you to see the good direction of the events when you feel distressed and bad. If you're easily effected by the negativity of people, carnelian will be very good for you.
• After canceling the tender and they will not offer users to see dr. It keeps children carrying this stone in their pockets away from negative emotions and quarrels.
Symbolizing worldly success, agate protects against negative energy and stimulates exhausted courage. It would be beneficial for businessmen to carry this stone especially under the waist (pocket, ring, etc.). It increases self-confidence, especially when used as a ring.
• Represents joy and peace.
Hardness Level: 7
Chemical Structure: SiO2
Specific Gravity: 2.57 - 2.64
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Heart
Cleaning: Flowing water, Sun (1 Hour)
Amethyst, which means not getting drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Since it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry on you all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects it from negativity. Try to keep this stone on you especially when you are in a negatively charged environment. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the strongest stones in terms of effect, is the purple type of quartz stone. They have different colors from lilac to dark purple. It takes its purple color from the iron mine and is a silicon dioxide composition. It is recommended to use with Pink Quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for the eyes
• Because it carries a negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting excess electricity charge in the body.
• Good for heart conditions
• Cleans the blood
Good for allergies
• Soothes anger, relieves stress and gives positive energy
How should the Amethyst Cleaning be done?
The most convenient way to clean the gemstones is to bury it in dry soil at certain intervals and wait for a day. If your stone is porous, you can also clean it by standing in clean water. Because it is soil and water cleaner. Since too many people come into contact with stones, it will cause an accumulation of negative energy, so you should definitely clean your newly bought stones before using them for the first time. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Soaking in sunlight or clean water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where is the Amethyst Stone Removed?
Amethyst, which is extracted in a large area on the earth, takes different names according to its color. major countries extracted; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone, which has a hardness of 7, is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as a jewelry, it is necessary to contact the skin. If it is used as a decorative item in environments such as home and workplace, it is more suitable to use untreated parts as crystal. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
Tiger eye stone, which is a quartz group stone, is one of the most valuable healing stones. It gets silky appearance when polished. Tiger's eye stone is a rotating stone. It is generally used as jewelry. It is known that tiger eye stone is good for asthma diseases. It also comes into play in case of nervous system disorder and shows its relaxing effect. It is a great emotional stabilizer.
Tiger eye stone is the stone of independence. Its color is yellow and streaked on brown. It has a glassy, iridescent and silky appearance. Tiger's eye stone increases the sense of ownership. Besides, it is good for insomnia and gives mental calmness. It gives ease and courage to those who carry it. Tiger eye stone is usually extracted in Australia, South Africa and Burma. The price of tiger eye stone varies according to its quality. For this reason, although the two products look exactly the same, their prices may differ.
Benefits of Tiger Eye Stone
• It has benefits for asthmatic patients.
• It has beneficial effects for digestive system disorders, spleen and pancreas.
• Increases courage and reminds you of your purpose whenever you think your life lacks a purpose.
• It is a gift that is sought after among lovers because it is a stone that appeals to emotions. You can use it as a ring or necklace, or carry it in your pocket.
• It is emotionally stabilizing and reduces stubbornness. It allows the person to perceive events more clearly.
• Tiger eye with strength and courage; increases your stamina and gives you a desire to progress despite obstacles.
• If you plan to make changes in your life, the stone you need is the tiger's eye stone.
• It is beneficial for children who have nightmares.
• It is believed that the tiger's eye protects it from the evil eye and was used for this purpose in the past.
• It enables people who carry it to be less dependent on others.
Hardness Level: Tiger eye with a hardness level of 7 is easily used in making jewelry and ornaments.
Countries of origin: Australia, South Africa and Burma
Chakras: Flowing water
It is a fossilized resin of a pine species. It is a translucent and easily broken fossil in various colors, ranging from light yellow to red, which is used in making ornaments and jewelry. It is a stone that can gain the feature of attracting small objects when it is buried somewhere. Amber, extracted from the Baltic Sea (Poland), has been adopted as one of the most favored stones from women's ornaments for centuries. It is not possible to compare it with any transparent stone in terms of brightness and color. Fossilized insects adhering to amber, excessive wild plants, important features not seen in other stones, and those with insect or plant fossils are considered more valuable.
Amber reveals electrical and magnetic properties, especially when heated.
Amber, which used to be famous for medicine and its many uses, is not used for this purpose today. Purified amber oil has been used in the past and in pertussis. It has also been used in the manufacture of fragrances and perfumes since ancient times.
Amber, which is widely used in Anatolia, is also used in ink manufacturing. It is also known as amber and is often used in jewelry making.
The most important feature of true amber is that it gives off a pine scent when burned. It is made of imitation amber, plastic, glass, synthetic pine gum. It creates itching mixed with sweating in the part where the body touches.
Benefits of Amber Stone
• It relieves aches when the aching places are settled. The fact that the amber used is the size of the aching area strengthens its effect.
• It is used in the neck area to treat colds, asthma, goiter, bronchitis and allergies. It is superior to other stones in the treatment of throat and thyroid infections.
• When played in the left hand, it collects the body's electricity.
• It is also beneficial against depression as it reduces the electric charge.
• It provides a balance between your daily routine and your mental and spiritual development.
• It is thought to be a stone that brings money and is put into crates for this purpose. (this is just about belief.)
• It revitalizes you with its healing energy when you think life is a burden and you feel you are crushed under responsibilities.
• It enables you to realize the beautiful aspects of life and thus fill you with joy. It gives positive energy.
Hardness Level: 2.5
Specific Weight: 1, 10
Chakras: Lower abdomen, Sun Fly
Cleaning: Flowing water, Sun (1 hour)
Ruby, one of the most valuable stones in terms of beauty and aesthetics, is known as the lord of stones in India. It is the most precious and hardest stone after diamond. Ruby has a hardness of 9.0 and a melting point of 2050 ° C. It has a range of colors ranging from red to brown or from pink to magenta, in various shades of red. What gives the red color to the ruby is the chrome element in it.
Ruby was used in the first laser production. Contrary to popular belief, making laser with ruby has not been very easy. The main reason for the difficulty is that ruby has three energy levels.
It is an unpretentious stone in its natural state, but it can be as eye-catching as a diamond when cut.
Ruby gives people a sense of freedom and gives a revival effect. It provides the expression of feelings such as courage, leadership and happiness. Ruby stone positively stimulates blood circulation. It gives the bearer a sense of courage and self-confidence.
It reflects the energy in the red color to the person carrying it.
Ruby stone is used as precious stones in jewelry such as rings, necklaces, bracelets and necklaces. It takes its place among the stones that jewelry lovers value most. It reflects a wonderful range of colors that contain the shades of red. It increases body resistance with the energy of red color and is known to strengthen the immune system. Ruby stone is one of the most popular and preferred stones.
Benefits of Ruby Stone
• It strengthens the immune system.
• It is good against sexual excesses.
• It has a positive rejuvenating effect on blood circulation.
• It leads the person who carries him to be honest.
• It helps the person to express his true nature and personality freely.
• It strengthens one's self-confidence and courage.
• It saves the person from their own limitations, increases their spiritual development and feelings of happiness.
• It saves the person from the negative emotions he feels about himself.
• Provides unconditional love. It increases feelings of understanding and tolerance towards other people.
• It strengthens the intuition and ensures that evil is avoided.
Hardness Level: 9
Chakras: Root, Heart
Cleaning: Flowing water / Sun (1 hour)