Agate is a very diverse variety of stones in nature. Agat, also known as agate stones, red, gray, white, blue, brown and green colors are in the mixture. Agate stone, since the first ages, ornaments, jewelry and decorative as a protective agent against negative energies. The agate is hard and the colored parts have a transparent or translucent structure. It was named after the Achates River in Sicily.
Agate is generally a powerful healer. It can be used as a kind of therapy. Various minerals within the structure of the stone can be a source of healing on different points. However, contact with the body and the energy in nature, especially the solar energy, must be able to reach the body by passing through the stone. Agate symbolizes the Taurus sign.
Benefits of Agate Stone
• It is believed that it protects the carrier from danger and terminates the mismatches.
• It helps the metabolism to work properly as it is good for insomnia, cowardice, karabasana, or badly.
• It helps in realizing the facts.
• Agate with a strong and masculine energy is beneficial for sexual organs and sexual power.
• It gives a feeling of warmth to the tensioned parts of the body and reduces tension.
• Removes excess or negative energy in the body and thus eliminates stress.
• Socializing the person, helping to adapt to the environment and people.
• Helps to increase courage in defeating fears.
• Improves the power of reason and logic.
• Strengthens the body, relieves circulation of lymph.
• Balances blood pressure. It lowers the blood pressure to a normal level.
• Provides protection against damage. Because it is remarkable for the first look.
• With its energizing energy, it allows you to see the good side of events when you feel uncomfortable and bad. If you're easily effected by the negativity of people, carnelian will be very good for you.
• After canceling the tender and they will not offer users to see dr. It keeps children carrying this stone away from negative feelings and arguments.
• The agate symbolizing worldly success provides protection against negative energy and stimulates the depleted courage. Business people, this stone, especially under the waist (pocket, ring etc.) will be useful to carry. Especially when used as a ring, it increases the confidence of the person.
• Represents joy and peace.
Chemical Structure: SiO2
Specific Gravity: 2,57 - 2,64
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Heart
Cleaning: Running water, Sun (1 Hour)
Aquamarine means sea water. Large and clean crystals are removed. Used in jewelry as processed. In addition, it was started to be used for decorative purposes in homes and workplaces. It is a precious and silicate type of Beril. It is light blue or bluish green and very similar to the Emerald. Mostly, it occurs under the conditions where the most beautiful and mostly in Russia.
Aquamarine is one of the most preferred and most valuable stones. For this reason, it is among the most common stones. Therefore, caution should be exercised when selecting Aquamarine. It is the cleanliness, transparency and darkness of the interior, which increases the value of aquamarine.
The aquamarine has a variety of colors ranging from sea color to clear sky blue. It is a transparent or translucent stone. It is an iron mine found in trace amounts which gives the stone its color.
Benefits of Aquamarine Stone
• Resistant to respiratory tract discomfort, asthma, sore throat, bronchitis and trioidal gland disturbances.
• It helps the digestive system to work healthy.
• Helps heal nappies, ures and other swelling.
• Ensures that the jaw bones and teeth stay healthy.
• Creates self-confidence, courage and balance. Gives you the courage to express emotions.
• It is one of the most suitable stones that can be used against tension and stress thanks to its properties. The blue color has a lot of edema.
• Strengthens intuition by strengthening body and mind relationship.
• Helps overcome shyness, disgust and negative emotions. It gives positive energy. It increases the sense of optimism and gives joy.
• Helps you find spiritual satisfaction in every job you do.
• Improves the power of reason and logic.
• Fertility and auspicious stone.
• If you have a perfectionist belief that you are insufficient, even in the works you do well; Aquamarine expands your vision to ensure that you are satisfied, allowing you to realize your own value.
• Boosts memory, creates clear memory. Makes you think logical and balanced.
• Keeps alcohol, cigarettes and drugs away from substances such as drugs
• Increases your confidence in yourself and lapses laziness
• Provides mental and physical relaxation. If you are extremely nervous, nervous and excited, the aquamarine will make you more peaceful.
Countries: Russia, India, Nigeria, Brazil and Pakistan
Amethyst, which means that it doesn't get drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Because it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects you from negativity. Especially when you are in a negatively charged environment, try to keep this stone on you. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the most powerful stones in effect, is a purple colored quartz stone. There are different colors from Liladan to dark purple. It takes the purple color from the iron mine and is a combination of silicon dioxide. It is recommended to use with pink quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
• Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for eyes
• Because of the negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting the excess electric charge in the body.
• Good heart disease
• Cleans blood
• Good Allergy
• Soothe anger, relieve stress and give positive energy
How to Clean the Amethyst?
The most convenient way to clean precious stones is to bury them in dry soil at regular intervals and wait for a day. If the porous structure of the stone in the clean water can be cleaned by waiting. Because soil and water cleaners. Because too many people contact the stones will cause negative energy accumulation, you must clean the new stones before the first use. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Keeping it in sunlight or in fresh water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where Can the Amethyst Stone Be Removed?
The amethyst extracted from a wide area on the Earth takes different names depending on the type of color. main countries issued; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone with a hardness rating of 7 is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as jewelry, it must be in contact with the skin. If used as ornaments in household and workplace environments, it is more suitable to use untreated pieces in crystalline form. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
Hematite, one of the main sources of iron, is a delicate type of crystal. The most common color is red-brown. In addition, black to gray and yellow to brown color is also available. Although it looks like iron, it can easily break if it is dropped to the ground.
This stone has been used since ancient times. It was generally used as a talisman. Nowadays, it is mostly used in the belief that it is good for colds.
Hematite, also known as blood stone, contains different colors due to the other rocks it contains. Hematite used as pigment is the basic mineral used in steel production.
Benefits of Hematite Stone
• Effective against chlamydia.
• Ensures proper operation of the spleen.
• Has a positive effect on blood circulation.
• Useful against joint rheumatism.
• Makes hair more lush.
• Boosts memory.
• Good for people with difficulty in decision making.
• Reduces stress, energy and vitality.
Hardness: 5 - 6
Specific Gravity: 4,9 - 5,3
Chakras: Root Chakras
Citrine, which goes from yellow to light brown, is used to improve many diseases. It has therapeutic energy. It strengthens self-confidence, destroys the self-destructive tendencies of people, makes one feel better. Citrine is also used to activate massage oils. This stone gives energy to the oil, accelerates the circulation and allows it to penetrate the skin better.
This gives you confidence and universal power if you move your neck with the tip down. Citrine, also known as Merchant Stone, puts some believers in their safe.
They believe that citrine increases their monetary power. In some people it is an unfortunate stone, and whatever it is, they try not to lay a hand on it.
Citrine is often mixed with topaz, a gem more valuable than itself. Sometimes even the citrine name is incorrectly used as another name of the topaz. The reason for this is that the orange or yellowish species of topaz resembles citrine in color.
Benefits of Citrine Stone
• Citrine, like the Amethyst, can be used to prevent unwanted energies in an environment.
• Citrine is a stone that is believed to be successful.
• Gives the person who carries his / her joy and happiness.
• Helps to get rid of one's feelings that cause depression. It strengthens the feeling of self-confidence and is relaxing and reassuring in cases of nervousness.
• Eliminates negative energy. However, it does not collect negative energy like quartz crystal. Therefore, it does not need too much of negative energies.
• Increases mental clarity.
• It is believed to be beneficial for kidney, colon, lungs, digestive organs and heart.
Chakras: Lower abdomen, sun nerve
One of the most precious stones in terms of beauty and aesthetics, ruby, is known as the lord of the stones in India. The ruby has a hardness of 9.0, a melting point of 2050 ° C. It has a range of colors ranging from red to brown or from pink to magenta in various shades of red. Ruby is the element of chromium inside which gives red color.
Ruby was used in the first laser construction. Contrary to popular belief, the production of laser with ruby was not easy. The main reason for the difficulty is that the ruby has three energy levels.
It is an unpretentious stone in its natural state, but can be as glamorous as the diamond when it is cut.
It gives a sense of freedom to rubies and gives a revival effect. It provides the expression of feelings such as courage, leadership and happiness. The ruby stone stimulates the blood circulation in a positive way. It gives a person the courage and confidence.
The red color reflects the energy within the person carrying it.
Ruby stones are used as precious stones in jewelry such as rings, necklaces, bracelets and necklaces. Gem lovers are among the stones they value most. Reflects a wonderful range of colors with shades of red. It is known that the red color increases the body resistance and strengthens the immune system. Ruby stone is one of the most popular and preferred stones among the healing stones.
Benefits of Ruby Stone
• Strengthens the immune system.
• Good against sexual extremes.
• It has a positive invigorating effect on blood circulation.
• Directs the person carrying him / herself to be honest.
• Help the person to express their true nature freely.
• Strengthens one's self-confidence and courage.
• It frees the person from their limitations and increases the feelings of spiritual development and happiness.
• Rescues the person from the negative feelings he feels about himself.
• Provides unconditional love. It increases feelings of understanding and tolerance towards other people.
• Strengthens the intuition and helps to avoid evils.
Chakras: Root, Heart
Cleaning: Running water / Sun (1 hour)
The stone of mythology and legends is one of the most precious stones in the world. Emerald has been used as jewelery for centuries. To the emerald mines in ancient Egypt. It dates back to 1650. Emerald was traditionally considered to be the birthstone of May. It is also known as a traditional gift for the 55th wedding anniversary of the emerald in some cultures.
A kind of Beril mine, Emerald is a perfect stone. It is softer than other precious stones. It doesn't shine much like other stones. The color is eye-catching and very impressive. This precious stone, which is green and transparent, is a very precious gem.
The emerald does not shine much more than the other precious stones. Top quality emeralds, including British royal jewels, are exported from Colombia.
The emerald were formed in the veins together with calcite and pyrite. Pure emeralds are very rare. Emerald crystals usually contain other minerals and small spots.
Emerald has many types of cuts, the same diamond. The care of the emerald is also important.
Cracks and fractures are very rare because they are rarely encountered. Emerald brings abundance and joy.
Benefits of Emerald Stone
• Strengthens the immune system, nervous system, heart, lungs and kidney.
• Strengthens friendship, marriage and family ties.
• Emphasizes the feelings of success and satisfaction. It rescues the feeling of insufficiency and strengthens the feeling of gratitude towards life.
• Gives people a sense of love. Increases the joy of living.
Chakras: Sun, Heart, Get
Cleaning: Running water / Sun (1 hour)