Agate is a very diverse variety of stones in nature. Agat, also known as agate stones, red, gray, white, blue, brown and green colors are in the mixture. Agate stone, since the first ages, ornaments, jewelry and decorative as a protective agent against negative energies. The agate is hard and the colored parts have a transparent or translucent structure. It was named after the Achates River in Sicily.
Agate is generally a powerful healer. It can be used as a kind of therapy. Various minerals within the structure of the stone can be a source of healing on different points. However, contact with the body and the energy in nature, especially the solar energy, must be able to reach the body by passing through the stone. Agate symbolizes the Taurus sign.
Benefits of Agate Stone
• It is believed that it protects the carrier from danger and terminates the mismatches.
• It helps the metabolism to work properly as it is good for insomnia, cowardice, karabasana, or badly.
• It helps in realizing the facts.
• Agate with a strong and masculine energy is beneficial for sexual organs and sexual power.
• It gives a feeling of warmth to the tensioned parts of the body and reduces tension.
• Removes excess or negative energy in the body and thus eliminates stress.
• Socializing the person, helping to adapt to the environment and people.
• Helps to increase courage in defeating fears.
• Improves the power of reason and logic.
• Strengthens the body, relieves circulation of lymph.
• Balances blood pressure. It lowers the blood pressure to a normal level.
• Provides protection against damage. Because it is remarkable for the first look.
• With its energizing energy, it allows you to see the good side of events when you feel uncomfortable and bad. If you're easily effected by the negativity of people, carnelian will be very good for you.
• After canceling the tender and they will not offer users to see dr. It keeps children carrying this stone away from negative feelings and arguments.
• The agate symbolizing worldly success provides protection against negative energy and stimulates the depleted courage. Business people, this stone, especially under the waist (pocket, ring etc.) will be useful to carry. Especially when used as a ring, it increases the confidence of the person.
• Represents joy and peace.
Chemical Structure: SiO2
Specific Gravity: 2,57 - 2,64
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Heart
Cleaning: Running water, Sun (1 Hour)
Amethyst, which means that it doesn't get drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Because it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects you from negativity. Especially when you are in a negatively charged environment, try to keep this stone on you. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the most powerful stones in effect, is a purple colored quartz stone. There are different colors from Liladan to dark purple. It takes the purple color from the iron mine and is a combination of silicon dioxide. It is recommended to use with pink quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
• Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for eyes
• Because of the negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting the excess electric charge in the body.
• Good heart disease
• Cleans blood
• Good Allergy
• Soothe anger, relieve stress and give positive energy
How to Clean the Amethyst?
The most convenient way to clean precious stones is to bury them in dry soil at regular intervals and wait for a day. If the porous structure of the stone in the clean water can be cleaned by waiting. Because soil and water cleaners. Because too many people contact the stones will cause negative energy accumulation, you must clean the new stones before the first use. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Keeping it in sunlight or in fresh water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where Can the Amethyst Stone Be Removed?
The amethyst extracted from a wide area on the Earth takes different names depending on the type of color. main countries issued; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone with a hardness rating of 7 is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as jewelry, it must be in contact with the skin. If used as ornaments in household and workplace environments, it is more suitable to use untreated pieces in crystalline form. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
Amber, also known as Amber, is a fossilized resin of a pine species. Today, it is a semi-transparent and easily broken fossil in various colors ranging from light yellow to red, used in ornamenting and jewelry making. It is a stone that can gain the ability to attract small objects when it is buried. The amber, extracted from the Baltic Sea (Poland), has been adopted for centuries as one of the most popular stones of women's ornaments. In terms of brightness and color, it is not possible to compare it with any translucent stone. The fossilized insects that stick to the amber, the overgrowth of wild plants, and the ones that have insects or plant fossils are considered to be more valuable.
The amber, especially when heated, emits electrical and magnetic properties.
In the past, amber and a lot of use in the field of amber, today is not used for this purpose. In the past, purified amber oil was used in hysterics and pertussis. It has also been used in perfume manufacturing since the early ages.
Amber, which is widely used in Anatolia, is also used in ink production. Also known as amber, it is frequently used in jewelry making.
The most important feature of the real amber is that it emits pine scent around when it is burned. It is made of imitation amber, plastic, glass, synthetic pine gum. In the part where the body touches, it causes itching with sweat.
Benefits of Amber Stone
• It relieves aches when the aching places are settled. The amber being used, the size of the aching region strengthens its effect.
• It is used in the neck area for the treatment of colds, asthma, goiter, bronchitis and allergy. It is superior to other stones in the treatment of throat and thyroid infections.
• Collects the body's electricity when played on the left hand.
• It is also beneficial against depression because it reduces electrical load.
• Ensures the balance between your daily routine and your mental and spiritual development.
• It is considered to be a turning stone and put into the crate for this purpose. (it's only about faith.)
• When you feel that life is a burden and you feel crushed under responsibilities, it revitalizes you with its healing energy.
• It allows you to notice the beautiful aspects of life and thus fill you with joy. It gives positive energy.
Specific Gravity: 1, 10
Chakras: Lower abdomen, Sun Nerves
Cleaning: Running water, Sun (1 hour)
Crystal Quartz Stone, whose real name is Quartz Crystal, is spread over a very wide area in the world. It is a hard and solid mineral group forming more than 10% of the earth's crust. They are crystals in the form of hexagonal prisms. It usually has a frozen water drop in it, and when broken it becomes water again.
Quartz crystal used in magic and treatment areas since the first ages consists of components of oxygen and silicon. Nowadays, treatment is one of the most important stones. In fact, the term crystal quartz defines not a single kind of stone but a very large family of stones. Some of the members of this family have become known by their names by declaring their independence. Amethyst, Citrine, Blood Stone, Chrysoprase stones, such as family.
In industrial field, it is used as electronic transmitter and separator and it is also used in hours, detergents, toothpaste, glass and electric lighting. It is a symbol of force and hidden power in metaphysical sense. It transmits and transmits the energy of nature. It is believed that he represents the eternal power of the universe and that the bearer can grasp this power. Quartz crystals were used together with the prayers for the rain in ancient times.
It destroys the negative energy generated in the person's environment and collects, activates and accumulates positive energy at the same time. There is also a feature that activates thought forms.
Benefits of Quartz Crystals
• Emotional stabilizer. Stimulates brain functions.
• Provides protection against loss of power and vitality.
• Collects radiation emitted from devices such as mobile phones and radios.
• Strengthens mental concentration.
• Protects the person from the negative energy of other people if they are carried under contact with the skin. If you are in positive people, wear them. So it collects the positive energy of the people around you.
• Headache-relieving feature.
• Keeps digestive and blood circulation system healthy and heals if he gets sick.
• Healthy to eye.
Location: It is a hard and solid mineral group that makes up more than 10% of the earth's crust. It is commonly found.
Cleaning: Soil / Brine / Flowing water
Citrine, which goes from yellow to light brown, is used to improve many diseases. It has therapeutic energy. It strengthens self-confidence, destroys the self-destructive tendencies of people, makes one feel better. Citrine is also used to activate massage oils. This stone gives energy to the oil, accelerates the circulation and allows it to penetrate the skin better.
This gives you confidence and universal power if you move your neck with the tip down. Citrine, also known as Merchant Stone, puts some believers in their safe.
They believe that citrine increases their monetary power. In some people it is an unfortunate stone, and whatever it is, they try not to lay a hand on it.
Citrine is often mixed with topaz, a gem more valuable than itself. Sometimes even the citrine name is incorrectly used as another name of the topaz. The reason for this is that the orange or yellowish species of topaz resembles citrine in color.
Benefits of Citrine Stone
• Citrine, like the Amethyst, can be used to prevent unwanted energies in an environment.
• Citrine is a stone that is believed to be successful.
• Gives the person who carries his / her joy and happiness.
• Helps to get rid of one's feelings that cause depression. It strengthens the feeling of self-confidence and is relaxing and reassuring in cases of nervousness.
• Eliminates negative energy. However, it does not collect negative energy like quartz crystal. Therefore, it does not need too much of negative energies.
• Increases mental clarity.
• It is believed to be beneficial for kidney, colon, lungs, digestive organs and heart.
Chakras: Lower abdomen, sun nerve
Topaz, believed to be one of the most powerful stones used since ancient times, is said to be good for eye diseases and plague diseases like the plague. Topaz has many colors.
It can be white, gray, blue, yellow, orange, brown, red or colorless. The colorless topaz can be mixed in weight with the same weight as the diamond. This similarity can be distinguished by the Mohs scale. The color of the stone is mostly variable and may lose its color in sunlight. For example, Siberian's brown top is white in sunlight. For the first time in the 18th century, a jeweler found the Brazilian topaz to be blown up when heated slightly, and this method became widespread. This type of burnt topaz is usually called the Brazilian ruby and the rare red topaz is called the same name.
It is known that this stone brings unhealthy people to their health and encourages them. Topaz, which is one of the most beautiful and rare stones, is especially used in jewelery making. It is a dazzling stone with natural and magnificent light. Especially yellow topaz and orange topaz are the most valuable varieties. Blue topaz is the most widely used topaz variety. It is believed that it brings the best and the most fertile. Topaz crystals are generally quadrangular in shape and have the same weight as diamond. Transparent Topaz is sometimes indistinguishable from diamonds.
Benefits of Topaz Stone
• It is generally an important physical and spiritual healer.
• Transparent Topaz especially provides spiritual development.
• It is protective and healing against eye diseases.
• It gives mind clarity, increases the power of reasoning, gives the mind, intuition and courage to deal with this situation in sudden or dangerous situations.
• It is believed that it protects the oppressors of the oppressors from the cruelty of the villains.
• Improves intelligence and abilities.
• Strengthens the immune system.
• Good for eye diseases and epidemics.
Chakras: Stem, Sun Nerves, Throat, Crown