Amethyst, which means that it doesn't get drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Because it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects you from negativity. Especially when you are in a negatively charged environment, try to keep this stone on you. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the most powerful stones in effect, is a purple colored quartz stone. There are different colors from Liladan to dark purple. It takes the purple color from the iron mine and is a combination of silicon dioxide. It is recommended to use with pink quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
• Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for eyes
• Because of the negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting the excess electric charge in the body.
• Good heart disease
• Cleans blood
• Good Allergy
• Soothe anger, relieve stress and give positive energy
How to Clean the Amethyst?
The most convenient way to clean precious stones is to bury them in dry soil at regular intervals and wait for a day. If the porous structure of the stone in the clean water can be cleaned by waiting. Because soil and water cleaners. Because too many people contact the stones will cause negative energy accumulation, you must clean the new stones before the first use. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Keeping it in sunlight or in fresh water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where Can the Amethyst Stone Be Removed?
The amethyst extracted from a wide area on the Earth takes different names depending on the type of color. main countries issued; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone with a hardness rating of 7 is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as jewelry, it must be in contact with the skin. If used as ornaments in household and workplace environments, it is more suitable to use untreated pieces in crystalline form. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
The garnet stone can be found in a wide variety of colors, transparent or opaque. Generally known as red colored, it is also called as Dair garnet. Taşı garnet, also known as “imagination Genellikle or” mercy stone ta, is a circular or oval shaped stone.
The male type of Lal is dark red and the female type is light red. Garnet is not included in any mineral group. The chemical composition and colors of the stones in the garnet group are different. For this reason, it is classified as an independent stone. Colors may vary from red to orange and sometimes from mordan to lilac.
It is one of the natural stones which helps the people to take all the negative energies of the stones and turn them into positives. Heart-shaped lal stones represent dear and wives. The tulip is actually referred to as 3 names. It is known as garnet stone, garnet and garnet.
It is recommended especially for people in the Scorpio and Aquarius signs. Major countries are Brazil, Canada, Madagascar, Australia, India, America, Africa, Czechoslovakia and Zairedir.
Precious stones, stones, pendants, earrings, bracelets, such as can be used in cases. Tulle stone helps to relieve stress and fatigue in our daily life.
Benefits of Garnet Stone
• Gives understanding and cunning.
• It is known that it protects against physical weaknesses and cruelty.
• Increases sexual energy and sensitivity. It is known to provide protection against sexual imbalance.
• Strengthens, cleans and revitalizes the body. Lal, a very useful stone especially for blood vessels, stimulates the imagination and symbolizes love and compassion.
• It is protective and healing against lung and heart diseases.
• Helps treat infectious diseases.
• Provides balanced balance.
• Effective in relieving low back pain. It is more accurate for sensitive people to use lalic stone under the waist. Because it can cause nervousness, headaches or dizziness in such people.
• Helps keep your balance when you feel excitement and space. Gives a feeling of tranquility. This allows you to move slowly and slowly over the tasks you need to do and feel that your capacity increases.
• Provides protection from the nightmare when placed under the bed or pillow.
Tiger's eye stone, which is a quartz group stone, is one of the most precious healing stones. The tiger-eye stone is a stone-turned stone. Usually used as jewelry. The tiger eye stone is known to be good for asthma. At the same time in case of disturbance of the nervous system by entering the relaxing effect shows. Emotionally great balancing.
Tiger-eye stone is the stone of independence. The color is yellow and brown. It has a glassy, iridescent and rugged appearance. Improves the feeling of embracing the tiger eye stone. In addition, it provides good insomnia and mental calmness. The focus is on the ease and courage of the people carrying them. The tiger-eye stone is usually extracted in Australia, South Africa and Burma. The price of the tiger eye stone varies according to the quality. Therefore, although the two products look exactly the same, their prices may be different.
Benefits of Tiger Eye Stone
• It has benefits for asthma patients.
• Has beneficial effects on digestive system disorders, spleen and pancreas.
• It increases courage and reminds you of your purpose when you think that your life is devoid of purpose.
• It is a gift among lovers because it is a sensitive stone. You can use it as a ring or necklace, or you can carry it in your pocket.
• Emotionally balanced and reduces stubbornness. It allows the person to perceive events more clearly.
• Tiger's eye, which is a stone of courage and courage; improves your endurance and gives you progress despite obstacles.
• If you are thinking about making changes in your life, the stone tiger eye stone you need.
• Useful for children who have nightmares.
• The tiger's eye is believed to protect the eye from the evil eye and was used for this purpose.
• Ensures that people who carry it are less dependent on others.
Hardness: The hardness degree of the tiger eye 7 can be easily used in making jewelry and ornaments.
Countries of origin: Australia, South Africa and Burma
Chakras: Flowing water
The coral is a stone that can be found in all shades of white and red, pink and orange. It is a living stone that forms and lives in all the warm and shallow seas of the world. The corals are composed of pure calcium. Compatible with fish, ram and scales. However, the red coral represents Scorpio.
It is widely believed that it strengthens the heart and spleen, gives refreshment, peace and energy, strengthens breathing, prevents a decrease in blood pressure, provides balance of body, feels good for lungs, and symbolizes deep love and love. The coral used as jewelry and ornament from the past to the present, may contain magnesium carbonate and some trace amounts of organic materials in addition to pure calcium in its chemical composition. Shines like a glass when it's polished. Red, pink and white corals are the most popular ones in jewelry production. Among these, the most valuable is the red mercury. Corals and heat-sensitive corals can leave a color on you during use.
Natural coral, grain or wood in appearance and hardness. The first distinctive feature of the natural coral is its rough and stained surface. Smooth corals are either machined or corrected or artificial. It is most likely that the color is painted on the most obvious ones, and it is likely to have no spots.
When used in coral jewelry with silver or copper, it is more useful. It is used for treatment of psoriasis and many skin diseases.
Benefits of Coral Stone
• Strengthens the heart and spleen.
• Strengthens dignity among family and friends.
• Strengthens one's spiritual understanding.
• Eliminates the lack of concentration.
• Provides protection of purity and balance.
• It is especially effective against the red and pinkish species.
• For infants and children, it is considered to be protective and curative against child diseases.
• Gives intelligence wisdom and strengthens memory.
• Keeps the blood circulation system healthy and helps the treatment of blood related diseases.
• Balances and keeps the hormonal system healthy.
• Eliminates negativities and negative energy in the home and family and creates peace and freshness.
Obsidian, also known as obsidian or volcanic glass, is a stone formed in places of volcanic origin by natural means. Yanar is removed from mountain and similar volcanic areas. In our country, most of the area is located in Hasan Mountain.
The lava in the mountain is rapidly cooling and freezing without the time to crystallize. Since it is not in crystal structure, the edge areas can be very thin and sharp.
Obsidian is particularly black, but it has different colors such as Green Obsidian (Nemrut Mountain-Tatvan), Red Obsidian (İkizdere-Rize).
Obsidian stone provides relief by taking electricity in the body. It is a very healing stone and it is useful in cleaning the liver. Obsidian stone is a stone with black, brown, green and bright external spray. It has a glassy look. It is the symbol stone of Scorpio. The most well-known color of the Obsidian stone is a white-stained snow-covered obsidian. This stone is also known as purity stone.
Benefits of Obsidian Stone
• Eliminates feelings of anger and anger.
• The Obsidian helps you when you feel frustrated. By strengthening negative thoughts and feelings within you, it allows you to notice them.
• Helps you get rid of the memories you don't want to remember. So your positive emotions move.
• Obsidian may make you feel tense because of these features. But it is a stone that everyone needs, as you can step into positive changes when you can look fearlessly.
• Obsidian lets you notice the light inside you.
• It is a suitable stone to discharge the body.
• It is useful for cleaning the liver. For this purpose, a fist-sized obsidian stone is placed on the liver for ten to thirty minutes. However, this period should not be exceeded and in this case should not fall asleep.
Hardness: 5.0 - 5.5
Specific Gravity: 2,6
Chakras: Root, Solar Neural Network, Heart
Quartz is a rare quartz type found in nature. Used in the construction of seals and symbols in ancient times, today it is used for making engraved figurines, decorative items and jewelery. The color changes from pale pink to rose red. It has gained a reputation as a love stone.
If you used your crystal for a very long time, its energy may be exhausted. It starts to transfer the negative energy it has collected. You feel this negative energy in the form of headaches, nausea. In this case, before you use the crystal again, you need to bury it in the ground overnight.
Leaving your crystal with an amethyst also allows you to clean it. You can take two crystals and clean one, and use the other. Do not allow other people to touch a crystal you have cleaned. No matter what purpose it is used, always use a crystal that you have purchased before embedding it in the soil and de-energizing it from the negative energy.
Crystals may cause headaches at first in those who are not used to its energy. In such a case, occasionally remove the crystal. However, when you are accustomed to its energy, you can wear it continuously.
The quartz in the clear quartz is called “quartz“ and the quartz is called “female quartz İçi. Crystal clusters are usually two-in-one. Male quartz has a positive effect on people who experience mental confusion and pessimism due to their clear appearance. It has a stimulating, stimulating effect on human. The female quartz has a dull structure. The appearance is not as beautiful as men's quartz, but has much more features. It is good for severe headaches that occur mentally, emotionally or physically.
Pink quartz has a soothing effect and relaxes the heart. Reduces the pain and distress that are felt emotionally. The names of quartz crystals vary according to their color. The other name of pink quartz is the crystal of love. It is known that those who carry it do not have feelings of anger or jealousy. As well as relaxation and peace of mind, you will feel your heart relieved with confidence in the crystal.
Benefits of Pink Quartz Stone
• Replenishes body cells, therefore treats diseases and increases the body's resistance.
• Provides inner peace and harmony.
• Keeps the systems of organs such as kidney, lung, liver and heart healthy.
• Heals wounds, angina, asthma and visual disturbances.
• Good for depression. Provides self-esteem and self-confidence.
• Lets you love life.
• Eliminates negative energy in your environment and collects and accumulates positive energy.
• Emotional stabilizer. Stimulates brain functions.
• Provides protection against loss of power and vitality.
• Collects radiated radiation from devices such as wireless modems, mobile phones and radios.
• Strengthens mental concentration.
• It protects the person from negative energy in the environment when he is carried under clothes by contacting with the skin. If you are in an environment with positive people, wear them. So it collects the positive energy of the people around you.
• Headache-relieving feature.
• Keeps digestive and blood circulation system healthy and heals if he gets sick.
• It is healthy for the eye. gives eagle vision and power.
Countries are removed: Turkey, Afghanistan, Iran, Canada, Brazil, United States, Mexico.