Agate is a very diverse variety of stones in nature. Agat, also known as agate stones, red, gray, white, blue, brown and green colors are in the mixture. Agate stone, since the first ages, ornaments, jewelry and decorative as a protective agent against negative energies. The agate is hard and the colored parts have a transparent or translucent structure. It was named after the Achates River in Sicily.
Agate is generally a powerful healer. It can be used as a kind of therapy. Various minerals within the structure of the stone can be a source of healing on different points. However, contact with the body and the energy in nature, especially the solar energy, must be able to reach the body by passing through the stone. Agate symbolizes the Taurus sign.
Benefits of Agate Stone
• It is believed that it protects the carrier from danger and terminates the mismatches.
• It helps the metabolism to work properly as it is good for insomnia, cowardice, karabasana, or badly.
• It helps in realizing the facts.
• Agate with a strong and masculine energy is beneficial for sexual organs and sexual power.
• It gives a feeling of warmth to the tensioned parts of the body and reduces tension.
• Removes excess or negative energy in the body and thus eliminates stress.
• Socializing the person, helping to adapt to the environment and people.
• Helps to increase courage in defeating fears.
• Improves the power of reason and logic.
• Strengthens the body, relieves circulation of lymph.
• Balances blood pressure. It lowers the blood pressure to a normal level.
• Provides protection against damage. Because it is remarkable for the first look.
• With its energizing energy, it allows you to see the good side of events when you feel uncomfortable and bad. If you're easily effected by the negativity of people, carnelian will be very good for you.
• After canceling the tender and they will not offer users to see dr. It keeps children carrying this stone away from negative feelings and arguments.
• The agate symbolizing worldly success provides protection against negative energy and stimulates the depleted courage. Business people, this stone, especially under the waist (pocket, ring etc.) will be useful to carry. Especially when used as a ring, it increases the confidence of the person.
• Represents joy and peace.
Chemical Structure: SiO2
Specific Gravity: 2,57 - 2,64
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Heart
Cleaning: Running water, Sun (1 Hour)
Amethyst, which means that it doesn't get drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Because it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects you from negativity. Especially when you are in a negatively charged environment, try to keep this stone on you. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the most powerful stones in effect, is a purple colored quartz stone. There are different colors from Liladan to dark purple. It takes the purple color from the iron mine and is a combination of silicon dioxide. It is recommended to use with pink quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
• Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for eyes
• Because of the negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting the excess electric charge in the body.
• Good heart disease
• Cleans blood
• Good Allergy
• Soothe anger, relieve stress and give positive energy
How to Clean the Amethyst?
The most convenient way to clean precious stones is to bury them in dry soil at regular intervals and wait for a day. If the porous structure of the stone in the clean water can be cleaned by waiting. Because soil and water cleaners. Because too many people contact the stones will cause negative energy accumulation, you must clean the new stones before the first use. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Keeping it in sunlight or in fresh water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where Can the Amethyst Stone Be Removed?
The amethyst extracted from a wide area on the Earth takes different names depending on the type of color. main countries issued; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone with a hardness rating of 7 is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as jewelry, it must be in contact with the skin. If used as ornaments in household and workplace environments, it is more suitable to use untreated pieces in crystalline form. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
Tiger's eye stone, which is a quartz group stone, is one of the most precious healing stones. The tiger-eye stone is a stone-turned stone. Usually used as jewelry. The tiger eye stone is known to be good for asthma. At the same time in case of disturbance of the nervous system by entering the relaxing effect shows. Emotionally great balancing.
Tiger-eye stone is the stone of independence. The color is yellow and brown. It has a glassy, iridescent and rugged appearance. Improves the feeling of embracing the tiger eye stone. In addition, it provides good insomnia and mental calmness. The focus is on the ease and courage of the people carrying them. The tiger-eye stone is usually extracted in Australia, South Africa and Burma. The price of the tiger eye stone varies according to the quality. Therefore, although the two products look exactly the same, their prices may be different.
Benefits of Tiger Eye Stone
• It has benefits for asthma patients.
• Has beneficial effects on digestive system disorders, spleen and pancreas.
• It increases courage and reminds you of your purpose when you think that your life is devoid of purpose.
• It is a gift among lovers because it is a sensitive stone. You can use it as a ring or necklace, or you can carry it in your pocket.
• Emotionally balanced and reduces stubbornness. It allows the person to perceive events more clearly.
• Tiger's eye, which is a stone of courage and courage; improves your endurance and gives you progress despite obstacles.
• If you are thinking about making changes in your life, the stone tiger eye stone you need.
• Useful for children who have nightmares.
• The tiger's eye is believed to protect the eye from the evil eye and was used for this purpose.
• Ensures that people who carry it are less dependent on others.
Hardness: The hardness degree of the tiger eye 7 can be easily used in making jewelry and ornaments.
Countries of origin: Australia, South Africa and Burma
Chakras: Flowing water
Obsidian, also known as obsidian or volcanic glass, is a stone formed in places of volcanic origin by natural means. Yanar is removed from mountain and similar volcanic areas. In our country, most of the area is located in Hasan Mountain.
The lava in the mountain is rapidly cooling and freezing without the time to crystallize. Since it is not in crystal structure, the edge areas can be very thin and sharp.
Obsidian is particularly black, but it has different colors such as Green Obsidian (Nemrut Mountain-Tatvan), Red Obsidian (İkizdere-Rize).
Obsidian stone provides relief by taking electricity in the body. It is a very healing stone and it is useful in cleaning the liver. Obsidian stone is a stone with black, brown, green and bright external spray. It has a glassy look. It is the symbol stone of Scorpio. The most well-known color of the Obsidian stone is a white-stained snow-covered obsidian. This stone is also known as purity stone.
Benefits of Obsidian Stone
• Eliminates feelings of anger and anger.
• The Obsidian helps you when you feel frustrated. By strengthening negative thoughts and feelings within you, it allows you to notice them.
• Helps you get rid of the memories you don't want to remember. So your positive emotions move.
• Obsidian may make you feel tense because of these features. But it is a stone that everyone needs, as you can step into positive changes when you can look fearlessly.
• Obsidian lets you notice the light inside you.
• It is a suitable stone to discharge the body.
• It is useful for cleaning the liver. For this purpose, a fist-sized obsidian stone is placed on the liver for ten to thirty minutes. However, this period should not be exceeded and in this case should not fall asleep.
Hardness: 5.0 - 5.5
Specific Gravity: 2,6
Chakras: Root, Solar Neural Network, Heart
Citrine, which goes from yellow to light brown, is used to improve many diseases. It has therapeutic energy. It strengthens self-confidence, destroys the self-destructive tendencies of people, makes one feel better. Citrine is also used to activate massage oils. This stone gives energy to the oil, accelerates the circulation and allows it to penetrate the skin better.
This gives you confidence and universal power if you move your neck with the tip down. Citrine, also known as Merchant Stone, puts some believers in their safe.
They believe that citrine increases their monetary power. In some people it is an unfortunate stone, and whatever it is, they try not to lay a hand on it.
Citrine is often mixed with topaz, a gem more valuable than itself. Sometimes even the citrine name is incorrectly used as another name of the topaz. The reason for this is that the orange or yellowish species of topaz resembles citrine in color.
Benefits of Citrine Stone
• Citrine, like the Amethyst, can be used to prevent unwanted energies in an environment.
• Citrine is a stone that is believed to be successful.
• Gives the person who carries his / her joy and happiness.
• Helps to get rid of one's feelings that cause depression. It strengthens the feeling of self-confidence and is relaxing and reassuring in cases of nervousness.
• Eliminates negative energy. However, it does not collect negative energy like quartz crystal. Therefore, it does not need too much of negative energies.
• Increases mental clarity.
• It is believed to be beneficial for kidney, colon, lungs, digestive organs and heart.
Chakras: Lower abdomen, sun nerve
Topaz, believed to be one of the most powerful stones used since ancient times, is said to be good for eye diseases and plague diseases like the plague. Topaz has many colors.
It can be white, gray, blue, yellow, orange, brown, red or colorless. The colorless topaz can be mixed in weight with the same weight as the diamond. This similarity can be distinguished by the Mohs scale. The color of the stone is mostly variable and may lose its color in sunlight. For example, Siberian's brown top is white in sunlight. For the first time in the 18th century, a jeweler found the Brazilian topaz to be blown up when heated slightly, and this method became widespread. This type of burnt topaz is usually called the Brazilian ruby and the rare red topaz is called the same name.
It is known that this stone brings unhealthy people to their health and encourages them. Topaz, which is one of the most beautiful and rare stones, is especially used in jewelery making. It is a dazzling stone with natural and magnificent light. Especially yellow topaz and orange topaz are the most valuable varieties. Blue topaz is the most widely used topaz variety. It is believed that it brings the best and the most fertile. Topaz crystals are generally quadrangular in shape and have the same weight as diamond. Transparent Topaz is sometimes indistinguishable from diamonds.
Benefits of Topaz Stone
• It is generally an important physical and spiritual healer.
• Transparent Topaz especially provides spiritual development.
• It is protective and healing against eye diseases.
• It gives mind clarity, increases the power of reasoning, gives the mind, intuition and courage to deal with this situation in sudden or dangerous situations.
• It is believed that it protects the oppressors of the oppressors from the cruelty of the villains.
• Improves intelligence and abilities.
• Strengthens the immune system.
• Good for eye diseases and epidemics.
Chakras: Stem, Sun Nerves, Throat, Crown
Turquoise, also known as Firuze, is a non-transparent (opaque) blue-green stone. It is used in jewelery making since the ancient Egyptian age. It is very valuable for its effect, but nowadays synthetic turquoise has started to lose its importance. Even the experts find it difficult to distinguish real turquoise from their offerings. Turquoise stone is a very precious and expensive stone, so there is a lot of fancy in the market.
It is believed that the turquoise protects against the evil. Jewelry is among the stones most used by women. It is especially useful for the digestive system when used as a belt buckle.
Turquoise increases the balance when used with silver. Turquoise stone also symbolizes peace.
Firuze can be in all shades between sky blue and green. Some are found in the gold vein. It gives peace and tranquility to the wearer and destroys concerns. Turquoise also strengthens the body. It gives people happiness.
Benefits of Turquoise Stone
• Restores anxiety.
• It is useful in removing the grieving of grieving people, or rescuing the people who are experiencing the shock of an event. It gives them the sense of peace they need.
• It increases the healing power of people who carry it and helps them increase their wisdom.
• Effective against damage.
• As a jewel, it is a stone that can be used every day. Especially when buried in silver, the effect increases and stabilizes.
• For digestive problems; It can be used as belt buckle, wristband or ring.
• Regulates blood pressure and good heart disease.
Chemical Structure: SiO2
Specific Gravity: 2,57 - 2,64
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Heart
Cleaning: Running water, Sun (1 Hour)
The jade stone, named for its green color, can also be found in yellow, white, brown, black, and red speckled colors.
Jade stone is also known to balance and overwhelm emotions. The jade stone also gives a sense of relaxation when the jade is held in hand, and at the same time strengthens the person's sense of courage and justice. The effect you can use on a daily basis is a balancing and healing stone.
Benefits of Jade Stone
• Balances excessively over-sensualities.
• It gives a relaxing feeling when warmed up.
• Very suitable for daily use. It has the effect of green color which is balanced and healing. It can be used as jewelery, especially by speakers and teachers.
• It gives peace and confidence when you are filled with fear and anxiety. The moment when the person feels weak and weak, the jasmine rests on the heart.
• Gives people with their feelings of reason, courage and justice. It prevents the feeling of arrogance that may arise in human as a result of the success achieved.
• Clarifies the person's vision by freeing the person from the imprisonment.
• Helps in studies that require mental focus.
Chakras: Heart, Solar Neural Network