Agate is a very diverse variety of stones in nature. Agat, also known as agate stones, red, gray, white, blue, brown and green colors are in the mixture. Agate stone, since the first ages, ornaments, jewelry and decorative as a protective agent against negative energies. The agate is hard and the colored parts have a transparent or translucent structure. It was named after the Achates River in Sicily.
Agate is generally a powerful healer. It can be used as a kind of therapy. Various minerals within the structure of the stone can be a source of healing on different points. However, contact with the body and the energy in nature, especially the solar energy, must be able to reach the body by passing through the stone. Agate symbolizes the Taurus sign.
Benefits of Agate Stone
• It is believed that it protects the carrier from danger and terminates the mismatches.
• It helps the metabolism to work properly as it is good for insomnia, cowardice, karabasana, or badly.
• It helps in realizing the facts.
• Agate with a strong and masculine energy is beneficial for sexual organs and sexual power.
• It gives a feeling of warmth to the tensioned parts of the body and reduces tension.
• Removes excess or negative energy in the body and thus eliminates stress.
• Socializing the person, helping to adapt to the environment and people.
• Helps to increase courage in defeating fears.
• Improves the power of reason and logic.
• Strengthens the body, relieves circulation of lymph.
• Balances blood pressure. It lowers the blood pressure to a normal level.
• Provides protection against damage. Because it is remarkable for the first look.
• With its energizing energy, it allows you to see the good side of events when you feel uncomfortable and bad. If you're easily effected by the negativity of people, carnelian will be very good for you.
• After canceling the tender and they will not offer users to see dr. It keeps children carrying this stone away from negative feelings and arguments.
• The agate symbolizing worldly success provides protection against negative energy and stimulates the depleted courage. Business people, this stone, especially under the waist (pocket, ring etc.) will be useful to carry. Especially when used as a ring, it increases the confidence of the person.
• Represents joy and peace.
Chemical Structure: SiO2
Specific Gravity: 2,57 - 2,64
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Heart
Cleaning: Running water, Sun (1 Hour)
Amethyst, which means that it doesn't get drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Because it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects you from negativity. Especially when you are in a negatively charged environment, try to keep this stone on you. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the most powerful stones in effect, is a purple colored quartz stone. There are different colors from Liladan to dark purple. It takes the purple color from the iron mine and is a combination of silicon dioxide. It is recommended to use with pink quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
• Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for eyes
• Because of the negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting the excess electric charge in the body.
• Good heart disease
• Cleans blood
• Good Allergy
• Soothe anger, relieve stress and give positive energy
How to Clean the Amethyst?
The most convenient way to clean precious stones is to bury them in dry soil at regular intervals and wait for a day. If the porous structure of the stone in the clean water can be cleaned by waiting. Because soil and water cleaners. Because too many people contact the stones will cause negative energy accumulation, you must clean the new stones before the first use. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Keeping it in sunlight or in fresh water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where Can the Amethyst Stone Be Removed?
The amethyst extracted from a wide area on the Earth takes different names depending on the type of color. main countries issued; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone with a hardness rating of 7 is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as jewelry, it must be in contact with the skin. If used as ornaments in household and workplace environments, it is more suitable to use untreated pieces in crystalline form. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
Aventurine is a stone belonging to the quartz group which can be found in blue, orange and green colors. It is generally found in green tones and therefore aventurine is the first green aventurine. It is a stone that is emotionally balancing and believed to be effective against depression. It is a stone that you can use to feel happy. It has a sparkling and granular structure.
The Aventurine stone is also called the Star Stone. When placed near the heart, it protects from negative energy. This stone has a softness between Jade and Pink Quartz. This smooth stone is the best way to contact your skin directly on your chest. If the stone is pointed, then you will need to bring the pointed tip up. This stone is the stone of unlimited possibilities, opens wide horizons to you. You can use this stone when you feel trapped in restricted, blocked, narrow thinking patterns or outdated behaviors. Aventurine Cancer symbol.
Benefits of Aventurine Stone
• Increases physical strength and vitality.
• It is a stone that has positive effects especially for heart health.
• Emotionally balanced and effective against depression.
• A stone that you can use to feel happy.
• It is considered as a chance stone.
• It allows you to be soft and open-hearted without being too sensitive.
• It has a calming effect on people who are prepared to reopen after closing their heart.
• Contacting your skin directly onto your chest is the best way to benefit from it.
Chakras: Sun, Heart, Get
The stone that was seen as a precious stone since the first civilizations and was made of jewelery was used effectively by the Romans. The moonstone usually contains white, orange, blue colors in a translucent state. The so-called rainbow (rainbow) sparks blue sparkles when it is light.
The Moonstone with 6 - 6,5 hardness is medium hard and should be treated delicately. Otherwise, it is a stone that can be easily damaged. It is used for lower abdomen, solar nerves, heart chakras. Because of the rumors that the moon reflects its glow, the Moonstone has emotional balancing characteristics. The main destinations were Brazil, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, Burma, Tanzania and Mexico.
Benefits of Moonstone
• Moonstone helps the person to get rid of emotional stress and to accept their feelings.
• When you are overreacting and worried, moonstone balances you and makes you feel sensitive to other people's feelings.
• Provides emotional balance and good against ego.
• Increases the feelings of compassion and sympathy between you and the people and brings sympathy to the person who carries it.
• It makes lovers more ambitious.
• Strengthens intuition and communication.
• It is the stone of the low star. It is effective against evil.
• Ensures that women have regular monthly periods.
• Good for cramps, leg and back pains. Relieves labor.
• Effective against obesity.
Crystal Quartz Stone, whose real name is Quartz Crystal, is spread over a very wide area in the world. It is a hard and solid mineral group forming more than 10% of the earth's crust. They are crystals in the form of hexagonal prisms. It usually has a frozen water drop in it, and when broken it becomes water again.
Quartz crystal used in magic and treatment areas since the first ages consists of components of oxygen and silicon. Nowadays, treatment is one of the most important stones. In fact, the term crystal quartz defines not a single kind of stone but a very large family of stones. Some of the members of this family have become known by their names by declaring their independence. Amethyst, Citrine, Blood Stone, Chrysoprase stones, such as family.
In industrial field, it is used as electronic transmitter and separator and it is also used in hours, detergents, toothpaste, glass and electric lighting. It is a symbol of force and hidden power in metaphysical sense. It transmits and transmits the energy of nature. It is believed that he represents the eternal power of the universe and that the bearer can grasp this power. Quartz crystals were used together with the prayers for the rain in ancient times.
It destroys the negative energy generated in the person's environment and collects, activates and accumulates positive energy at the same time. There is also a feature that activates thought forms.
Benefits of Quartz Crystals
• Emotional stabilizer. Stimulates brain functions.
• Provides protection against loss of power and vitality.
• Collects radiation emitted from devices such as mobile phones and radios.
• Strengthens mental concentration.
• Protects the person from the negative energy of other people if they are carried under contact with the skin. If you are in positive people, wear them. So it collects the positive energy of the people around you.
• Headache-relieving feature.
• Keeps digestive and blood circulation system healthy and heals if he gets sick.
• Healthy to eye.
Location: It is a hard and solid mineral group that makes up more than 10% of the earth's crust. It is commonly found.
Cleaning: Soil / Brine / Flowing water
One of the most precious stones in terms of beauty and aesthetics, ruby, is known as the lord of the stones in India. The ruby has a hardness of 9.0, a melting point of 2050 ° C. It has a range of colors ranging from red to brown or from pink to magenta in various shades of red. Ruby is the element of chromium inside which gives red color.
Ruby was used in the first laser construction. Contrary to popular belief, the production of laser with ruby was not easy. The main reason for the difficulty is that the ruby has three energy levels.
It is an unpretentious stone in its natural state, but can be as glamorous as the diamond when it is cut.
It gives a sense of freedom to rubies and gives a revival effect. It provides the expression of feelings such as courage, leadership and happiness. The ruby stone stimulates the blood circulation in a positive way. It gives a person the courage and confidence.
The red color reflects the energy within the person carrying it.
Ruby stones are used as precious stones in jewelry such as rings, necklaces, bracelets and necklaces. Gem lovers are among the stones they value most. Reflects a wonderful range of colors with shades of red. It is known that the red color increases the body resistance and strengthens the immune system. Ruby stone is one of the most popular and preferred stones among the healing stones.
Benefits of Ruby Stone
• Strengthens the immune system.
• Good against sexual extremes.
• It has a positive invigorating effect on blood circulation.
• Directs the person carrying him / herself to be honest.
• Help the person to express their true nature freely.
• Strengthens one's self-confidence and courage.
• It frees the person from their limitations and increases the feelings of spiritual development and happiness.
• Rescues the person from the negative feelings he feels about himself.
• Provides unconditional love. It increases feelings of understanding and tolerance towards other people.
• Strengthens the intuition and helps to avoid evils.
Chakras: Root, Heart
Cleaning: Running water / Sun (1 hour)
The stone of mythology and legends is one of the most precious stones in the world. Emerald has been used as jewelery for centuries. To the emerald mines in ancient Egypt. It dates back to 1650. Emerald was traditionally considered to be the birthstone of May. It is also known as a traditional gift for the 55th wedding anniversary of the emerald in some cultures.
A kind of Beril mine, Emerald is a perfect stone. It is softer than other precious stones. It doesn't shine much like other stones. The color is eye-catching and very impressive. This precious stone, which is green and transparent, is a very precious gem.
The emerald does not shine much more than the other precious stones. Top quality emeralds, including British royal jewels, are exported from Colombia.
The emerald were formed in the veins together with calcite and pyrite. Pure emeralds are very rare. Emerald crystals usually contain other minerals and small spots.
Emerald has many types of cuts, the same diamond. The care of the emerald is also important.
Cracks and fractures are very rare because they are rarely encountered. Emerald brings abundance and joy.
Benefits of Emerald Stone
• Strengthens the immune system, nervous system, heart, lungs and kidney.
• Strengthens friendship, marriage and family ties.
• Emphasizes the feelings of success and satisfaction. It rescues the feeling of insufficiency and strengthens the feeling of gratitude towards life.
• Gives people a sense of love. Increases the joy of living.
Chakras: Sun, Heart, Get
Cleaning: Running water / Sun (1 hour)