Agate is a very diverse variety of stones in nature. Agat, also known as agate stones, red, gray, white, blue, brown and green colors are in the mixture. Agate stone, since the first ages, ornaments, jewelry and decorative as a protective agent against negative energies. The agate is hard and the colored parts have a transparent or translucent structure. It was named after the Achates River in Sicily.
Agate is generally a powerful healer. It can be used as a kind of therapy. Various minerals within the structure of the stone can be a source of healing on different points. However, contact with the body and the energy in nature, especially the solar energy, must be able to reach the body by passing through the stone. Agate symbolizes the Taurus sign.
Benefits of Agate Stone
• It is believed that it protects the carrier from danger and terminates the mismatches.
• It helps the metabolism to work properly as it is good for insomnia, cowardice, karabasana, or badly.
• It helps in realizing the facts.
• Agate with a strong and masculine energy is beneficial for sexual organs and sexual power.
• It gives a feeling of warmth to the tensioned parts of the body and reduces tension.
• Removes excess or negative energy in the body and thus eliminates stress.
• Socializing the person, helping to adapt to the environment and people.
• Helps to increase courage in defeating fears.
• Improves the power of reason and logic.
• Strengthens the body, relieves circulation of lymph.
• Balances blood pressure. It lowers the blood pressure to a normal level.
• Provides protection against damage. Because it is remarkable for the first look.
• With its energizing energy, it allows you to see the good side of events when you feel uncomfortable and bad. If you're easily effected by the negativity of people, carnelian will be very good for you.
• After canceling the tender and they will not offer users to see dr. It keeps children carrying this stone away from negative feelings and arguments.
• The agate symbolizing worldly success provides protection against negative energy and stimulates the depleted courage. Business people, this stone, especially under the waist (pocket, ring etc.) will be useful to carry. Especially when used as a ring, it increases the confidence of the person.
• Represents joy and peace.
Chemical Structure: SiO2
Specific Gravity: 2,57 - 2,64
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Heart
Cleaning: Running water, Sun (1 Hour)
Amethyst, which means that it doesn't get drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Because it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects you from negativity. Especially when you are in a negatively charged environment, try to keep this stone on you. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the most powerful stones in effect, is a purple colored quartz stone. There are different colors from Liladan to dark purple. It takes the purple color from the iron mine and is a combination of silicon dioxide. It is recommended to use with pink quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
• Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for eyes
• Because of the negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting the excess electric charge in the body.
• Good heart disease
• Cleans blood
• Good Allergy
• Soothe anger, relieve stress and give positive energy
How to Clean the Amethyst?
The most convenient way to clean precious stones is to bury them in dry soil at regular intervals and wait for a day. If the porous structure of the stone in the clean water can be cleaned by waiting. Because soil and water cleaners. Because too many people contact the stones will cause negative energy accumulation, you must clean the new stones before the first use. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Keeping it in sunlight or in fresh water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where Can the Amethyst Stone Be Removed?
The amethyst extracted from a wide area on the Earth takes different names depending on the type of color. main countries issued; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone with a hardness rating of 7 is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as jewelry, it must be in contact with the skin. If used as ornaments in household and workplace environments, it is more suitable to use untreated pieces in crystalline form. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
Tiger's eye stone, which is a quartz group stone, is one of the most precious healing stones. The tiger-eye stone is a stone-turned stone. Usually used as jewelry. The tiger eye stone is known to be good for asthma. At the same time in case of disturbance of the nervous system by entering the relaxing effect shows. Emotionally great balancing.
Tiger-eye stone is the stone of independence. The color is yellow and brown. It has a glassy, iridescent and rugged appearance. Improves the feeling of embracing the tiger eye stone. In addition, it provides good insomnia and mental calmness. The focus is on the ease and courage of the people carrying them. The tiger-eye stone is usually extracted in Australia, South Africa and Burma. The price of the tiger eye stone varies according to the quality. Therefore, although the two products look exactly the same, their prices may be different.
Benefits of Tiger Eye Stone
• It has benefits for asthma patients.
• Has beneficial effects on digestive system disorders, spleen and pancreas.
• It increases courage and reminds you of your purpose when you think that your life is devoid of purpose.
• It is a gift among lovers because it is a sensitive stone. You can use it as a ring or necklace, or you can carry it in your pocket.
• Emotionally balanced and reduces stubbornness. It allows the person to perceive events more clearly.
• Tiger's eye, which is a stone of courage and courage; improves your endurance and gives you progress despite obstacles.
• If you are thinking about making changes in your life, the stone tiger eye stone you need.
• Useful for children who have nightmares.
• The tiger's eye is believed to protect the eye from the evil eye and was used for this purpose.
• Ensures that people who carry it are less dependent on others.
Hardness: The hardness degree of the tiger eye 7 can be easily used in making jewelry and ornaments.
Countries of origin: Australia, South Africa and Burma
Chakras: Flowing water
Amber, also known as Amber, is a fossilized resin of a pine species. Today, it is a semi-transparent and easily broken fossil in various colors ranging from light yellow to red, used in ornamenting and jewelry making. It is a stone that can gain the ability to attract small objects when it is buried. The amber, extracted from the Baltic Sea (Poland), has been adopted for centuries as one of the most popular stones of women's ornaments. In terms of brightness and color, it is not possible to compare it with any translucent stone. The fossilized insects that stick to the amber, the overgrowth of wild plants, and the ones that have insects or plant fossils are considered to be more valuable.
The amber, especially when heated, emits electrical and magnetic properties.
In the past, amber and a lot of use in the field of amber, today is not used for this purpose. In the past, purified amber oil was used in hysterics and pertussis. It has also been used in perfume manufacturing since the early ages.
Amber, which is widely used in Anatolia, is also used in ink production. Also known as amber, it is frequently used in jewelry making.
The most important feature of the real amber is that it emits pine scent around when it is burned. It is made of imitation amber, plastic, glass, synthetic pine gum. In the part where the body touches, it causes itching with sweat.
Benefits of Amber Stone
• It relieves aches when the aching places are settled. The amber being used, the size of the aching region strengthens its effect.
• It is used in the neck area for the treatment of colds, asthma, goiter, bronchitis and allergy. It is superior to other stones in the treatment of throat and thyroid infections.
• Collects the body's electricity when played on the left hand.
• It is also beneficial against depression because it reduces electrical load.
• Ensures the balance between your daily routine and your mental and spiritual development.
• It is considered to be a turning stone and put into the crate for this purpose. (it's only about faith.)
• When you feel that life is a burden and you feel crushed under responsibilities, it revitalizes you with its healing energy.
• It allows you to notice the beautiful aspects of life and thus fill you with joy. It gives positive energy.
Specific Gravity: 1, 10
Chakras: Lower abdomen, Sun Nerves
Cleaning: Running water, Sun (1 hour)
One of the most precious stones in terms of beauty and aesthetics, ruby, is known as the lord of the stones in India. The ruby has a hardness of 9.0, a melting point of 2050 ° C. It has a range of colors ranging from red to brown or from pink to magenta in various shades of red. Yakuta is the element of chromium inside which gives red color.
Ruby was used in the first laser construction. Contrary to popular belief, the production of laser with ruby was not easy. The main reason for the difficulty is that the ruby has three energy levels.
It is an unpretentious stone in its natural state, but can be as glamorous as the diamond when it is cut.
It gives a sense of freedom to rubies and gives a revival effect. It provides the expression of feelings such as courage, leadership and happiness. The ruby stone stimulates the blood circulation in a positive way. It gives a person the courage and confidence.
The red color reflects the energy within the person carrying it.
Ruby stones are used as precious stones in jewelry such as rings, necklaces, bracelets and necklaces. Gem lovers are among the stones they value most. Reflects a wonderful range of colors with shades of red. It is known that the red color increases the body resistance and strengthens the immune system. Ruby stone is one of the most popular and preferred stones among the healing stones.
Benefits of Ruby Stone
• Strengthens the immune system.
• Good against sexual extremes.
• It has a positive invigorating effect on blood circulation.
• Directs the person carrying him / herself to be honest.
• Help the person to express their true nature freely.
• Strengthens one's self-confidence and courage.
• It frees the person from their limitations and increases the feelings of spiritual development and happiness.
• Rescues the person from the negative feelings he feels about himself.
• Provides unconditional love. It increases feelings of understanding and tolerance towards other people.
• Strengthens the intuition and helps to avoid evils.
Chakras: Root, Heart
Cleaning: Running water / Sun (1 hour)